Course Academy provides accredited VMware training at a state of the art training facility in Nottingham. Our VMware courses are all delivered by authorised VMware instructors using the official VMware curriculum so that any delegate attending a VMware training course with us in Nottingham knows that they are taking training which leads directly to certification.
Delegates can take the following VMware courses at our Nottingham training centre:
• VMware vSphere Install, Configure, Manage v6
• VMware vSphere Fast Track 5.5
• VMware vSphere Whats New 6.0
• VMware vCenter Site Recovery Manager: Install, Configure, Manage (5.8)
• VMware vSphere Design Workshop 5.5
• VMware vSphere: Skills for Operators 5.5
Our VMware training focuses primarily on the development of delegate skills with an eye on certification, should participants choose to take the official exam as well. Our VMware trainers have real world knowledge which means that they fully understand the goals and aspirations delegates aim for. This means we can provide a learning package which adds measurable value to all delegates attending courses with us. We include the following for all VMware training conducted in Nottingham:
• Accredited VMware Trainer
• Official VMware training materials
• Access to VMware education insights
• Access to delegate lifelong learning credits
All VMware courses delivered in Nottingham are conducted during a normal working week, Monday-Friday and class times, with the exception of Fast Track courses, run from 9.30am-5pm. The facilities at the Nottingham venue include fully equipped training rooms, tea and coffee making, free WiFi.
If you would like to discuss having training delivered in-house in Nottingham then please contact us using any of the contact points throughout this website.